|Like us on Facebook and stay updated on the latest news and events at Inholland.||Watch our international bachelor programme videos on our YouTube channel.|
Inholland Central Student Administration
The Central Student Administration can help you with questions about enrolment, visa and admission requirements. You can contact us on weekdays from 9.00 till 17.00 (+1GMT).
|+31 (0)6 - 2111 5555
(just for WhatsApp)
|+31 (0)23 - 522 32 email@example.com|
|Postal address||Visiting address|
|PO Box 558
2003 RN Haarlem
2015 CE Haarlem
Uploading application documents
Once you apply through Studielink, you will receive your Inholland login details within 48 hours. You can then upload the necessary application documents through Self-Service.
International Recruitment Office
The International Recruitment Office is there to help you to make a well-considered decision on your future study.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to:
- receive any further information about a specific programme;
- talk to an international student who is already studying with us;
- have a Skype/telephone appointment with us to go through any questions you might have about the programme, as well as about studying and living in the Netherlands;
- receive general enrolment information;
- get some assistance with paperwork, visa matters, accommodation.
We offer our services as a first lifeline to your studies at Inholland University of Applied Sciences.
Tel: +31 (0)20 - 495 15 43
Mob: +31 (0)6 - 3100 66 32
For specific information about our locations, such as student life and accommodation, please visit our locations page.